- The KICSS’2013 Post-Proceedings will be published in the Springer Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, ISSN 2194-5357, indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, DBLP, MetaPress, Springerlink, see more at http://www.springer.com/series/11156. The Post-Proceedings will contain all the revised and extended regular papers and - following a considerable extension - a selection of research-in-progress reports as well as short papers (by invitation only).
- The Springer AISC Post-Proceedings Copyright is available here. The filled in and signed copyright should be sent together with the final AISC camera-ready version of your paper. You can consult the standard AICS copyright text at the AISC web page
- Submission instructions:
- The papers should be submitted via Easychair, using the Proceedings option in your KICSS’2013 author panel. The paper may be accompanied by an Author Response Letter, containing the author’s statement concerning the reviewers remarks on the KICSS original submissions. You do not need to include an Author Response Letter if you included all comments by reviewers and/or Editors in your paper. If your paper has been considerably extended and/or revised, please include also a file with all changes marked. Only .pdf and .zip files are allowed, so please zip all your files in one archive file if you include an Author Response Letter and/or a file with changes track.
- Page limits: 12 pages for full papers, 8 pages for short papers (by invitation only), in LNCS format. Up to 4 additional pages in each paper category are allowed at extra charge of EUR 70 each.
- Title changes: allowed, as long as their reflect the revised and extended contents of the AISC papers
- Including another author: allowed
- Paper splits: possible according to the 'Additional paper' registration terms, i.e. each additional paper that arises after a split is to be registered using your participant panel, and is subject to the ‘Additional paper’ regular fee
- Reviewing procedure: All AISC Post-Proceedings submissions will be reviewed, either by the same or by external reviewers. Papers that were subject to a minor revision or that contain only minor extensions will be reviewed by the Editorial Committee only. Papers that do not conform to the required format or written in incorrect English will not be published.
- Camera-ready version: the final submission is to be accompanied by all source files (text and figures). This submission will be uploaded in your Participants Panel at www.kicss2013.ipbf.eu. The detailed instructions will be sent to the authors of the accepted papers via Participants Panel messaging system.
- Submission deadlines:
|Springer AISC Post-Proceedings submission deadline||2013-11-15 - 2014-02-02|
|Springer AISC Post-Proceedings additional reviews/acceptance decision||2014-02-02 - 2014-03-31|
|Springer AISC Post-Proceedings final camera-ready||2014-04-01 - 2014-05-15|
|Publication of AISC Post-Proceedings||Fall 2014|