Submission of Papers
- Regular papers on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format and should not exceed 12 pages. Short and industrial/demo papers as well as research-in-progress reports should not exceed 6 pages according to the above format. Up to 2 additional pages may be allowed at extra charge.
- Abstract-only submissions will not be considered for presentation at the conference.
- The KICSS'2013 papers can be submitted via Easychair at: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kicss2013
- Submissions that overlap substantially with any other papers printed, submitted, or accepted for publication or presentation elsewhere are not allowed.
- Each author may present up to two papers. An additional fee for the second paper will apply
- Special session proposals may be submitted by email to the KICSS Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2013. Although there is no formal template for such a proposal, the proposers should nevertheless specify the title of the session, describe briefly its essential content and relation to the conference topics, and specify the expected number of contributions, and titles, if already known.
- The KICSS’2013 Post-Proceedings will be published in the Springer Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, ISSN 2194-5357, indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, DBLP, MetaPress, Springerlink, see more at http://www.springer.com/series/11156. The Post-Proceedings will contain all the revised and extended regular papers and - following a considerable extension - a selection of research-in-progress reports as well as short papers (by invitation only).
- In addition, all accepted papers will appear in the CD Proceedings published by the Progress & Business Publishers with an ISBN number that will be distributed to the participants at the conference. Print version of the Proceedings may be ordered after the conference.
- The authors of the selected best papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit the revised and extended versions of their contributions to special issues of high-rank scientific journals
- The authors of accepted papers will be requested to sign a KICSS Proceedings Copyright Statement. The filled in, signed, and scanned Copyright Form should be zipped together with the camera ready paper in pdf and doc format and uploaded to the Easychair as attachment.
- The Copyright Statement will not contain any clause that might hinder the authors to submit the revised and extended versions of their KICSS paper to the Springer AISC Post-Proceeedings and/or to a journal.